-
August 4th, 2001, 07:54 PM
#21
Inactive Member
hmm....Joe is startin to smell funky ...Pehaps it is time to give him back to Myra...*G*
*pinches yer ass*...I do NOT scare you..*LOL*
-
August 5th, 2001, 03:21 AM
#22
Inactive Member
i'm the best you ever had *flicks tongue*
-
August 5th, 2001, 03:51 AM
#23
HB Forum Owner
*thwaps Leo* I am always nicey nice!! Wohoooo!!!Its my biggest quality .... so yea! *Smoooooootchies and gives you those big hugger type things and tosses flower petals *ROTFL* Ohh dear...I kill me!
uhm..... k....my point... Oh yes..... Heidi scares me.... I want my Joe!
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
August 5th, 2001, 05:04 PM
#24
Inactive Member
well i like the fights..hell sometimes i like to start them just to get a rouse..but like somoene said..most of the fightin is with someone comin in and startin with a reg...the only way the fightin will stop is if the dipshits dont come in.....if you dont like the fightin..quit your cryin and leave...simple as that...you say its annoyin and sucks..well listenin to you is annoyin and sucks.....bottom line...STOP YOUR CRYIN...or dont go there
-
August 5th, 2001, 06:01 PM
#25
Inactive Member
LOL....and your a tit
-
August 5th, 2001, 06:08 PM
#26
Inactive Member
well said God...i agree completely. They need to get over it.
-
August 5th, 2001, 06:15 PM
#27
Inactive Member
hey God
dont get me wrong a fight every now and then is funny but not everday.
i can understand why you like to start fights after all you know the people cant get at you because there probably miles away from you...i dont know, must make you feel more powerfull caus you probably aint nothing in real life so you come on here and make out your the "big" guy of the pool, but its understandable.
On the other hand i like to be friendly to people...you know, not come across as bieng the macho man of the place, just a nice chat would do.
anyway i will stop "crying" now LOL... *sniffs*..its hard though with all you tough guys around but dont worry ill try
LMAO
-
August 5th, 2001, 06:25 PM
#28
~*AngelKiss*~
Guest
Bottom line is fights are gonna happen it's pretty much human nature. I just don't see why ya let them piss ya off so much. I don't fight in there nor do I come in there to fight BUT hell some of them, the fights that is, crack me up *LOL If ya can't ignore it or laugh it off then I dunno *shrugs.........That's just my opinion though *S
-
August 5th, 2001, 06:45 PM
#29
-
August 5th, 2001, 07:34 PM
#30
Inactive Member
*!L?V????t?!* PRIVATELY whispers to rotten: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU STOP FIGHTING YOU ASSHOLE, I DONT LIKE TO FIGHT I DONT WANT TO FIGHT
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks